The oldest jewelry factory in St. Petersburg, Russian Gems, holds the annual St. Petersburg Faberge Jewelry Festival. From February 1 to February 10 in the Jewelry Center on the square. Carl Faberge House 8, jewelers and designers will acquaint residents and visitors of the city with the history and style diversity of modern jewelry art.
One of the participants of the «Faberge Heritage» festival is Alexei Ivanovich Kolodko. One of the leaders of the Foundation «The Imperial Society for the Promotion of Arts», a member of the Foundation's Board, a collector, philanthropist and researcher of the history of porcelain production. Alexey has been collecting porcelain sculpture and objects of decorative and applied art for over 20 years. Porcelain figurines from the private collection of Alexei Kolodko are thematically associated with theater and music. The collection of porcelain figurines and figurines «German ceramics of the Schwarzburg workshop of the Imperial Society for the Encouragement of the Arts» will be presented at the Heritage Faberge festival.
Visitors to the festival are waiting for a collection of exclusive jewelry, lectures and master classes on the painting of jewelry in the tradition of Faberge. The festival program includes expositions and theater-related events, since 2019 has been declared the Year of Theater in Russia. Entrance to the festival is free.
Exhibition «Teachers and Pupils»
From May 26 to June 13, 2018 in Ceremonial halls of the Research museum at the Russian Academy of Arts the Teachers and Pupils exhibition will take place. The project is organized together with «Imperial Society of Encouragement of Arts» fund, with fund of realistic art of V.F. Pustarnakov and in close cooperation with Heydar Aliyev's fund.
School Drawing exhibition
The first exhibition «School Drawing» took place in June, 2017 in «Isaak Izrailevich Brodsky's Museum apartment».
«Imperial society of encouragement of arts»
In St. Petersburg forces of cultural figures, art and patrons in 2017 created and registered according to the legislation of the Russian Federation «Imperial Society of Encouragement of Arts» Fund.
Main objective of Fund is continuation of traditions and development of Imperial society of encouragement of arts.
Among estimated projects:
- «Free workshops of the academic arts and art crafts» - the permanent program for different types of creativity: painting, graphics, sculpture, folk art, arts and crafts, video and media art;
- the open master classes training courses, a life class;
- Holding exhibitions, such, as:
- «The school drawing» - an exhibition of works of pupils of art institutions on platforms of the museums of the city;
- «St. Petersburg print» - an annual exhibition of printing graphics;
- «For the first time» - a cycle of exhibitions, showing for the first time the artist, works, etc.;
- and other exhibition projects propagandizing the Russian art and culture;
- «Graphic office» - the permanent program for promoting of the St. Petersburg school of printing graphics;
- the organization of exit open-airs, series of lectures on history and the theory of art, on city stories, seminars, conferences, auctions…